女, 26, 单身, Los Angeles, CA
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10..
- 对此感兴趣: 寻找男友, 与男子建立恋爱关系, 好友
- 注册时间: 5 月 2010
- Diana的 URL: http://profiles.friendster.com/121305202
- 职业:modeling
- What I Enjoy Doing:interesting things
- 最喜欢的书:netbooks
- 最喜欢的电影:romantic
- 最喜欢的音乐:mellow
- 最喜欢的电视节目:oprah
- 星座:Virgo
- 关于我: Measurements: 32B Height: 5'2" Weight: 97 lbs" Hair: Brown Eyes: Green Age: 19 DOB: June 16, 1989 Tattoos: rose on lower pelvis, 2 stars behind right ear, Bird Left ribs Piercings: ears, tricus, bellybutton Nationality: American and German Birthplace: Stuggart, Germany Ethnicity: German/Dutch, Spanish Hometown: Los Angeles Likes: Independent movies, rock n roll, crazy fashion, dogs, Traveling, UFC, lilies Dislikes: Fake people, slow drivers, things that creek Fav Color: yellow, black, green Tv: Family guy, Weeds, Entourage Music: Classic rock, reggae, Indie, 90’s rock/rap Food: ALLLLL.. My Pets: miniature pin. coco Type Of Man: Rugged, funny, romantic, and all have a highest quality which the man i desire.
- 我想要结识的人: Amazon.com Widgets
最喜爱的名言 "every new beginning comes from another beginnings end"
I' m doing what I want, and not holding back.
It will all make sense once you know me.
I' m nothing like what I seem.关于 Diana *-*I am Diana. Very outspoken. Don't care what you nor anyone else thinks of me. Opinionated like no other. Can be blunt & a b*tch (if necessary). For the most part I'm nice, too nice at that. Do not like drama, but some ppl like to bring it my way then blame it on me, wtf ever really. Honest, can't stand a liar. Kind-hearted, would do anything for my friends. I'm the kinda person that would be there if you needed me. I have blue eyes, that tend to change with my mood. I'm 5'7" and love playing softball & volleyball. Love to have fun. Love my family. Easy going and a good sense of humor, I can make myself laugh.. speaks for itself
:).
Anything else just msg me, whichever. -*-*















没有评论:
发表评论